This wood box measures 8” x 8” x 1.75″ and has been decoupaged with Mulberry Paper and a quilled leafy pentacle design using acid free paper (that took me many, many painstaking hours! 😉 The interior has wood dividers that are also decoupaged in Mulberry paper for beauty and added strength, then the entire box, inside and out is finished with a high gloss acrylic sealer. It’s pretty much a One Of A Kind (OOAK) item, because even if I design more leafy pentacles in future they’ll never be exactly like this one (I’m just not made that way- not a mass production kind of artist OR witch!)
So I’m going to offer this box 2 ways. You may purchase the box alone, to fill with your own witchy goodies as you like, for $69.
Or, filled with my Elemental magick Kit, described below, for $129
- 4 -Magickal Blend of Nine Elemental Oils: Earth, Air, Fire, Water
- 4-15 ml glass bottles of: Witches’ Salt, Red Salt, Lavender Flowers & Cascarilla
- 2-25 ml glass jars of Rosemary and Rose Buds
- 2-35 ml glass jars of Black Locust Wood (with Thorns) and Curry Plant Flowers
- Porcelain Mortar & Pestle
- Stainless Steel Spoon and Tongs
- 3 disposable droppers
- 6 small parchments
- Feather Quill
The whole kit weighs over 1-1/2 lbs. I put this kit together for maximum magick in a small space. The ingredients I’ve chosen are suitable for a wide range of workings from ritual celebrations & circle castings to health, prosperity, protection, love and more.
Don’t worry if you’re not all up on the uses of the herbs and powders, I’ll include a little writeup on all of it.
* A note about rosemary: Yes, you can get rosemary at the market. But it won’t be rosemary from a 15 year old plant that’s been magickally tended by a witch for its entire life. 😍
Pursuant to the current United States Postal Service regulations and other State and Federal laws, we at Thornesworld are unable to make any claim as to the effectiveness of either the magickal or medicinal efficacy of any of our products. Ingredients were chosen based upon legendary uses of them by many sources and are presented as such: folklore and legend. While our products are either traditional or specific to the craft we are unable to make any guarantees and must advise they are “Sold as Curios Only”.
In Light and Shadow,
*I don’t do affiliate links, so any links you find here in my blog will take you to my own hand crafted products/items. Please visit the shop to view my hand crafted items.
There are no reviews yet.