This wood box measures 8” x 8” x 1.75″ and has been decoupaged with Mulberry Paper and a quilled leafy pentacle design using acid free paper (that took me many, many painstaking hours! 😉 The interior has wood dividers that are also decoupaged in Mulberry paper for beauty and added strength, then the entire box, inside and out is finished with a high gloss acrylic sealer. It’s pretty much a One Of A Kind (OOAK) item, because even if I design more leafy pentacles in future they’ll never be exactly like this one (I’m just not made that way- not a mass production kind of artist OR witch!)
So I’m going to offer this box 2 ways. You may purchase the box alone, to fill with your own witchy goodies as you like, for $69.
Or, filled with my Elemental magick Kit, described below, for $129
- 4 -Magickal Blend of Nine Elemental Oils: Earth, Air, Fire, Water
- 4-15 ml glass bottles of: Witches’ Salt, Red Salt, Lavender Flowers & Cascarilla
- 2-25 ml glass jars of Rosemary and Rose Buds
- 2-35 ml glass jars of Black Locust Wood (with Thorns) and Curry Plant Flowers
- Porcelain Mortar & Pestle
- Stainless Steel Spoon and Tongs
- 3 disposable droppers
- 6 small parchments
- Feather Quill
The whole kit weighs over 1-1/2 lbs. I put this kit together for maximum magick in a small space. The ingredients I’ve chosen are suitable for a wide range of workings from ritual celebrations & circle castings to health, prosperity, protection, love and more.
Don’t worry if you’re not all up on the uses of the herbs and powders, I’ll include a little writeup on all of it.
* A note about rosemary: Yes, you can get rosemary at the market. But it won’t be rosemary from a 15 year old plant that’s been magickally tended by a witch for its entire life. 😍